7.26.2006

Biking to Heaven (part tre)

We last left our hero right before Webster Hill road. But first, an amazing thing happened this evening. A 90 year old woman came into the library of her own power, with her own address and checked out three books, which equaled substantial weight (for a 90 year old woman as thin as she was). Quite an inspiration really. I hope my wife and I still go to the library at 90. Although, I hate thinking about that. I don't like thinking about my parents that old. I can't can't even think about my grandparents being that old! I'd prefer if the Lord returned before that, though there's a lot I'd like to do yet......uhem. Anyway...

So, I'm sweating profusely. I don't have water (mistake), I might have to bike the whole way, I might be on the wrong road...no, I can't be. I told Dad the right road, so as long as I'm on that road, I should be good. It's an ongoing struggle to decide whether to stop and wait, or even slow down. I don't NEED to do a tour-de-france pace necessarily....I guess....

Conclusion tomorrow along with pet peeve number 4,932

Farewell party- why is it a farewell party? It shouldn't be a party- but it was a farewell for Becca. Actually, it was a farewell to Highley, who worked at camp. She will be Mosemann on Saturday and be in State College. So, we will see her again. But it will be different. Wow, what would it be like to be hit with the realization that I'm in charge of total provision and protection next week for someone? wow - sers..... how - freakin - awesome! and scary.





~ET

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home