7.22.2006

Biking to heaven (part 1)

So in reference to my cryptic xanga post, I have an analogy which was divinely inspired upon my perspiring self on a recent bike ride. I did not honestly intend to be so cryptic, which means there must be something that people want to see there....ANYway. I left camp on a hot and humid afternoon, knowing that Dad was leaving shortly also. I asked him to pick me up when he passed me. I began coasting down the hill. How typical to coast when things are easy. But, after encountering many uphills after a down, I've learned that some effort needs to be made on the downhill as well. But, I did know that there was some long, mostly straight stretches ahead. Of course, I don't know how bad the wind will be and I can predict that several small hills will impede progress. More after my birthday party. ;-) ~ET

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home