7.13.2006

Nashing teeth

What the heck? Why are there some people who say 'right, right, right' in quick sucession? You know, like now, if I'd be telling you this and you'd be 'rightrightright'...as if to say, hurry up and finish because I already know what you are saying and my time is too important to be spent listening to you talk to me about your trivial thoughts that I already know about. Who wants to talk to a person who keeps saying that? It's like saying 'IknowIknowIknow'. Well, smarty pants, since you do, why should I talk to you? It grinds my guts. Some people need conversation skills; they should teach that along with grammer in schools. Not to mention those people who don't capitolize i...what are you doing? Saving time? you also look like an uneducated hobo.

heven nows im not perfekt but i try grat honk i try youknowyouknowyouknow......

~ET

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home