7.24.2006

Biking to Heaven (part 2)

Three consecutive birthday parties. I feel special. Thanks all! One was a surprise, the other tried to be (sorry!) and the third was eating left overs and the like, but it was family. Didn't get to go country line dancing (would have been a first). Maybe later! Closed out the softball season with a win tonight 17-13. Exciting! I slid into 2nd, then third, then home all in two plays! Back to my biking. So, midway in my trip, I start having doubts. What if Dad takes another route? Shouldn't he have been here by now? I DON'T want to go up Webster Hill. What if I have to? Oh no. That's hard! Wow, it was getting fairly tiring. I could stop. I mean, Dad is coming by here, I could stop and just wait. That'd be easy enough. I deserve it too, after all, I rode up to camp earlier that day. Then came the intersection. I've gone through them before, but they are always dangerous. I could wait. Man, I'm nearly home, what if Dad isn't coming? What if I have to go the whole way home? More to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home